NAEHCY Conference (ONE PHOTOGRAPHER - MUST SUBMIT PROPOSAL)
Event Chair: Aidan Fox
*MUST SUBMIT PROPOSAL BY SEPT. 30*
NAEHCY has established itself as the only national organization dedicated to the education of homeless children. As the premier event addressing this issue, the annual conference of approximately 1,600 attendees offers professional and personal growth to homeless liaisons, service providers, educators, community leaders, parents, advocates and legislators. You are invited to submit a proposal to provide photography services for this event being held November 2-5, 2019 at the Washington Hilton, Washington D.C.
Scope of Work:
- General crowd pictures each day (four 3 days)
- 9-noon 11/2, 7 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. 11/3, 7:a.m. – 8:00 p.m. 11/4, 7:a.m. – noon 11/5
- General session coverage (4 GS during meals), all keynotes (3, 1 each morning GS), board of director’s group portrait, individual board headshots (18 possible), scholarship recipient portraits (5 tentative), award ceremony coverage (4 recipients during 1 GS)
- Breakout session coverage – 84 breakouts, random presenter photos, session in action photos
- Exhibitor coverage 11/3 and 11/4 daytime
- Evening reception coverage 6:30 – 8 p.m. 11/3
- Evening documentary coverage 6-8 p.m. 11/4
- All photo editing and curating
- Curate daily photo albums for social media
- Curate daily photo albums for real-time conference promotion
- A shot list will be provided in advance
The contractual decision will be made by the Conference Committee as recommended by The Sapphyre Group, LLC. Association Management / Conference Coordinator Amy Beckham.
You may direct your questions to Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 866.862.2562.
Deadline for proposals is September 30, 2019.
Thank you for your interest in our organization.